- Conference with keynotes, 3 parallel tracks &
- Lunches during conference days
(Tues, Wed, Thur)
- Admission to Opening Reception
on Tuesday evening
- Participation in Gala Dinner
on Wednesday evening
- Transfer to Dinner including selected sight seeing
- Conference refreshments
coffee/tea, etc. during breaks
- Participation in co-located Nordic workshops
- All-weather wind proof, water proof jacket
includes access to conference and day catering, but no social event.
Participants to the conference can register one accompanying person for the social events at a cost of EUR 200 you can do so via the link below. Your own registration must be completed before you can register an accompanying person as your registration/order ID will be required as validation for your accompanying person.
Included in the Accompanying Person Registration you will get
- Admission to Opening Reception on Tuesday evening
- Participation in Gala Dinner on Wednesday evening
- Transfer including selected sight seeing to Dinner
Link to register as an accompanying person to the NORDUnet conference 2020
All registered participants will receive an all-weather jacket. They come in both male and female versions in various sizes. Please indicate your size in your registration form.
Wind proof, water proof, breathable. Just perfect for the Icelandic climate.
|Please note that this year the jacket will substitute the traditional conference backpack.|
NORDUnet is happy to be able continue an attractive registration fee structure. Especially for the early birds.
- EARLY BIRD FEE: EUR 475 (1 January 2020 - 1 May 2020)
- Normal fee EUR 675 (2 May 2020 - 18 Aug. 2020)
- Late fee EUR 800 (19 August 2020 - 10 September 2020)
- One-day fee EUR 150 (no socials included)
- Accompanying person (socials) EUR 200
Please note that we use 3D-secure validation for your credit card protection. If your credit card is not supported by this you can register choosing bank transfer as payment method.