Session chairEbba Hvannberg
DateWednesday, 15 May 2013
Time09:00 - 10:30
DescriptionThe opening session welcomes the participants and sets the scene for the conference. The importance of Nordic e-Infrastructure will be highlighted, as well as ways to stimulate further development of e-Infrastructures for Nordic research communities. Policy related challenges and opportunities related to e-Infrastructures will be described. E-science and opportunities provided by PRACE will be outlined, as well as future challenges, opportunities and dilemmas for PRACE and the Nordic countries. Speakers include Pål Sørgaard (Of the Norwegian Minister of Education and Research), Petter Kongshaug (UNINETT), Gudmund Høst (NeIC) and Kenneth Ruud (PRACE/University of Tromsø).
- Closing Plenary
- Cloud Computing - Opportunities and Challenges
- Data Services and Technologies
- Digital Humanities - A New Era?
- Opening Session
- WLCG - quo vadis?
- Workshop: Infrastructure as a Service for the Life Sciences
- Workshop: Infrastructure as a Service for the Life Sciences, Cont'd.
- Workshop: Center Operations best practices
- Workshop: Center Operations best practices,Cont'd.
- Workshop: Data Services
- Workshop: Data Services, Cont'd.
- Workshop: Science Gateways
- Workshop: Science Gateways, Cont'd
- Workshop: Security I
- Workshop: Security II
- Workshop: Security III
- Workshop: Security IV