The official conference hotel is the Scandic Grand Marina Hotel which is a 4-star hotel situated just across the street from the conference venue, Marina Congress Center.
For alternative comfort levels and prices feel free to book other hotels according to your preferences. To narrow your searches you may want to search for hotels in the Katajanokka area of Helsinki.
Restaurant map overview
Restaurants for various purposes and budgets
- Elite, high-end, traditional and cultural Finnish restaurant, open since 1932.
- Lime tree, Thai/Malaysian restaurant, moderately priced.
- Restaurant Kuu, "the Moon", relaxed Finnish/Scandinavian bistro, mid-price, since 1966. ( also a little further)
- Mamma Rosa, italian, moderately priced cosy bistro. ( a little further away)
- Troikka, Russian high-end restaurant. CLOSED MONDAY
- Farang, a very high-end, interesting modern Asian restaurant. CLOSED SUN/MON Selected among the best restaurants in Finland.
- Manala, cosy restaurant, bar and nightclub. Kitchen open until 4 AM from Monday to Saturday.
http://www.en.copasytapas.fi Something for sharing Tapas restaurant Closed Mondays
- Mount Everest Nokka, Nepalese mid-priced restaurant.
- Wellamo, small, mid-priced Russian/Finnish bistro with nice atmosphere. Website primarily in Finnish
- Nokka, high-end Finnish restaurant specialized in local ingredients.
- Kuurna, a very high-end, small restaurant with Finnish cuisine.
- Savu, restaurant "Smoke", specialized in smoked dishes from Finnish cuisine, high-end, located on Tervasaari island.
- Kolme Kruunua, style and cuisine from Finland in 1950's. Mid-priced, cosy, traditional dishes and large portions.
Bronda http://ravintolabronda.fi/en/ ( Nice atmosphere in Esplanade street) with excellent food by Tomi Björk as well as Farang)